Tuesday, September 8, 2009

OMG I'm still alive!

Hey all you smutt mutts out there!

I -as you no doubt noticed- took a seven-month hiatus from writing. A lot has been going on in my life, from my brother becoming a Marine to kid sicknesses to becoming re-addicted to World of Warcraft (yes, I'm a gigantic nerd LOL), I have very little time/inclination to sit down and churn out some wordy-goodness.

However, I've decided to start doing something with all these ideas that have been whirling around in my head. I'm attempting to start a piece of original fiction, and will be posting bits and pieces on this blog.

I am not abandoning my smutty stuff though... this new season of TrueBlood has given me lots... and lots... and LOTS of stuff to work with, so good news to everyone who liked my naughty stories. :D

And as I always said on the BlueWhale boards, if you have any requests for sexy-time with our favorite vamps, let me know in a reply to this post or e-mail me or something.

In the meantime, thanks for putting up with my break, and I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Nox! it's great to see your still breathing!

    I thought maybe you had suffered some sort of conversion! LOLLOL!
    Hope to see ya around more!
    juicy

    ReplyDelete